How to bring world Peace!
Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The idealistic internet

Go down

The idealistic internet Empty The idealistic internet

Post by Dan Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:27 am

FREE! The internet should be free, in the idea of the network it would be a right. If money was no obstacle any more that would mean all the new films and games would be free. Cloud computing would not be a scary thing any more as there is no corporations to control the data... so everything could be accessible any time (of course, people can keep copies, everything is allowed)

There are wave forms that have been used for TV signals that travel for MILES, it is plausible that these now vacant airwaves could be used for WAN's.

Without companies and governments to spy on us we can stop worrying... BUT until then, what can be done to combat it? New topics please Very Happy

- The Internet: transforming society and shaping the future through chat. - Dave Barry
- I have an almost religious zeal - not for technology per se, but for the Internet which is for me, the nervous system of mother Earth, which I see as a living creature, linking up. - Dan Millman

Dan
Admin

https://letsdothistogether.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum