How to bring world Peace!
Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where's my hoverboard?

3 posters

Go down

Where's my hoverboard? Empty Where's my hoverboard?

Post by Dan Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:21 am

Back to the future promised us hoverboards in 2012... bummer... I think the military kept them locked up for themselves to be honest!

Anyhow, until there are hovercars, or at least cars that run on clean energy and everyone can have one...

what are your answers to the issue of transport?

Especially air travel.

High pressure tubes are a fine idea, but they say you could never get them across the ocean, however there was one chap that claimed it could be done, proved it but never got any backing... (I wonder why) If anyone knows who I'm talking about let us know.

- The ideal solution of the problem of transportation will be arrived at only when the complete annihilation of distance in the transmission of power in large amounts shall have become a commercial reality. That day we shall invade the domain of the bird. When the vexing problem of aerial navigation, which has defied his attempts for ages, is solved, man will advance with giant strides. - "A Means for Furthering Peace (1905)" - Nikola Tesla

Dan
Admin

https://letsdothistogether.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Where's my hoverboard? Empty Re: Where's my hoverboard?

Post by absynth Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Maglev (magnetic levitation) as used on some train systems in Japan seems a largely untapped potential. The cost of building them is expensive, but is offset by efficiency and low-cost of operation, and less maintenance. Despite this and the 10+ years of research, there are only two in operation...

absynth

Back to top Go down

Post by zen-rose Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:25 am

we have the tech look into tesla, his work and the society of scientists making his patents public google telsas magnetic wall on youtube and there are some others videos I will find on this subject

zen-rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum