How to bring world Peace!
Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free energy!

2 posters

Go down

Free energy! Empty Free energy!

Post by Dan Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:11 am

Well, we have all seen or heard of:
Thrive, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Zeiggeist, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And Venus Project [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So, we are in for some free power very soon. this resolves the problem of power and how to utilise it in a low cost, low pollution way.

I'm still waiting...

In the meantime you can build your own solar panels:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or Stirling engine:

Or Wing geney:

Or TROMPE:

“Technical invention is akin to architecture and the experts must in time come to the same conclusions I have reached long ago. Sooner or later my power system will have to be adopted in its entirety and so far as I am concerned it is as good as done.” Nikola Tesla
“World System of Wireless Transmission of Energy” (Telegraph & Telegraph Age, October 16th, 1927)

Dan
Admin

https://letsdothistogether.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Free energy! Empty Re: Free energy!

Post by Balearicdreams Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:16 am

Whilst I would love to see these methods adopted on a large scale, all I can offer here is more about the problem. People are literally dying from not being able to afford to heat their homes, even here in the UK. When I campaigned for a group called Fuel Poverty Action I gathered lots of info of peoples experiences... we're talking mothers of disabled children going through skips to find wood, people hospitalised by mold growth caused by insufficient insulation and heating, families choosing between a hot meal or a few hours of heating, energy companies putting their profits up by 25% at a time... all the while installing pre-payment metres through breaking and entering and insisting that they cannot lower tariffs. In the success stories, people have joined together and created housing and fuel coops in response, but that doesnt stop the big 6 energy companies from squashing the smaller companies (which as a rule of thumb are supplying energy from renewable resources and conducting business in a more ethical way). These smaller companies could have a much larger impact but apparently some people are afraid of them going bust so are reluctant to use them as a primary supplier. In a nutshell that is the info I gathered but I have all of the stories from people on the streets personal experiences of fuel poverty which I can anonymise and post here. To me, the process of creating my own energy seems daunting. Perhaps others feel this way and we need to publicise the more simple and more instant solutions. Also we could have a problem installing certain things in rented properties, which is of course where most people experiencing fuel poverty are living. Basically, does anybody have some ideas to make this technology really accessible (something a single working parent could set up in an evening with a very low start-up cost and guaranteed safety and success)?? And how can we publicise it??

Balearicdreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum