How to bring world Peace!
Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We all need it

Go down

We all need it Empty We all need it

Post by Dan Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:29 am

Article 3 of the Universal Deceleration of Human Rights states that Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.

Security of person in this context means to be able to go to a judge or court. To me it means that my life is secure, and that requires nutrition and water, as well as shelter from the wild.

In the prime directive I state that it should be a human right to shelter, food and water. Is this really possible to just give people this? I hear you ask.

Well, we already waste a third (or more) of all the food produced using current methods. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
We are not growing our own food, or growing communally. Also we are using monoculture farming methods which are slowly destroying the soils with chemicals.

If communities were empowered to grow more in public spaces and at home industry would already have to produce less. With currently unexplored ideas using large buildings food can be produces organically and efficiently even using robots. Problem solved. Permaculture is another useful concept that will help people discover their "inner gardener."

- It's difficult to believe that people are still starving in this country because food isn't available. - Ronald Reagan
- More die in the United States of too much food than of too little. - John Kenneth Galbraith

Dan
Admin

https://letsdothistogether.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

We all need it Empty Re: We all need it

Post by Dan Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:55 am

Well, in my travels I have come across a book that has helped me to see how we all should be growing our own food. This is a very interesting series and well worth the read.

You can read the review of the book here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or you can search for each book as a PDF on google, or get the torrent here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dan
Admin

https://letsdothistogether.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum