How to bring world Peace!
Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Thanks for being here!
remember to invite your friends.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo?

Go down

Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo?

Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo? Vote_lcap100%Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo? Vote_lcap0%Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo? Vote_lcap0%Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo? Empty Is everyone happy to keep the name Peace and the logo?

Post by Dan Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:21 pm

After thinking about this subject, my opinion has come to this; I like the name Peace! and the logo that Mannie has made. A logo is going to be desireable in the current 'market' we are in. Unity is a nice name as well, but Peace! seems to have more impact for me.

So as far as i'm concerned we should keep what we have and work with that.

Dan
Admin

https://letsdothistogether.iftopic.com

Back to top Go down